Jane: Yes I read your blog. -_- And thanks, I guess. :D
Shimin: Why you hate cats! :o And you won't see my cat. :D Your hair has a problem, that's why people find fault with it!
Zhiwei: Why must woo you? -_-
Koped from
Zhiwei.
Girly[ ] I love at least one shade of pink.
[x] I don't like being messy.
[ ] My belongings are organized.
[ ] I don't like rock music.
[x] I like wearing accessories. (Eh, depends on what accessories. -_-)
[ ] Bright colors amaze me.
[ ] I hate black. (How can you hate black! :o )
[ ] I go to the saloon once a week.
[ ] I comb my hair almost all the time.
[x] I bring my phone with me everywhere. (Unless I happen to forget where I left it.)
Add up all your marks and multiply it by 10.
You are 30% girly.
:o ZOMG.
Boyish[x] I wear baggy pants.
[x] I play video games.
[x] I listen to boy bands like My Chemical Romance, Yellowcard, Switchfoot, etc.
[x] I like wearing jackets with hoods.
[x] I'm too lazy to do chores.
[x] I don't like shopping.
[x] I like to go bungee jumping.
[ ] I like being sweaty.
[ ] I'm a big fan of marvel heroes.
[x] I barely wear perfume.
Add up all your marks and multiply it by 10.
You are 80% boyish.
Nerdy[ ] I always carry a pen in my purse or pocket.
[ ] I enjoy studying.
[x] I wear glasses.
[ ] I'm a straight-A student.
[ ] I've never skipped any class in my whole life.
[ ] I like my shirt tucked in.
[ ] My favorite subject is science.
[x] I enjoy reading books.
[ ] My assignments are passed up on time.
[ ] I correct people with their grammar. (Eh, I don't know. ._.)
Add up all your marks and multiply it by 10.
You are 20% nerdy.
Emo[x] I love the color black.
[ ] I always sit at the corner.
[ ] One side of my hair is covering one of my eyes. (Ehhhh, Vampire! :D)
[ ] I like listening to metal rock music.
[ ] I have a lot of problems in my life.
[ ] I'm not much of a loud person.
[ ] I don't talk much.
[ ] I don't have that much friends.
[ ] I barely have fun.
[ ] I barely go out with my folks or friends.
Add up all your marks and multiply it by 10.
You are 10% emo.
EH, SEE, I'M NOT EMO LEH.
Tsk.
Childish[ ] I am open to my parents.
[ ] I sleep with a stuff toy.
[ ] I watch cartoons.
[x] I don't like watching horror movies.
[x] I sleep with a night light.
[ ] My parents are the ones who choose my outfit.
[ ] I'm scared of roller coasters.
[x] I like being with my family relatives. (Sometimes. Eh, got my baby cousin lor! :D)
[ ] I take bubble baths.
[ ] I've ran around the house in my underwear.
Add up all your marks and multiply it by 10.
You are 30% childish.
---
Because Vampire's not happy about it, I'll do (half of) this quiz. -_-
The person who tagged you is:
Vampire.
Your relationship with him is:
Hm, eh, good question.
Your 5 impressions of him:
Gay, emo shietzxz, siao, silly, morbid. -_-
Most memorable thing he has done for you:
Eh, a lot of things.
If he becomes your energy, the reason will be:
Huh, I don't know?
Most desired thing you want to do for him:
Eh, bring you to hairdresser, like Shimin! Cut your super emo hair. :D
Tsk, I think if you see yourself walking along PRP at night you will freak out lor. :D
Your overall impression of him:
<3
-_- I'm going to ignore the second part because it's about the same as Shimin's.
---
Damn. I should find a way to get out till really late the next time my brother has a party again. It's crazy.
I had a sudden urge to kick some shoes into the water when I got home. -_-
But anyway, the living room was freaking crowded, and it reeked of alcohol or whatever they were drinking. And bloody noisy; on top of the din they were making, there was still music being blasted and yaddayadda.
-_- Su looked at me like 0_0 and kept.. waving.
Ehh, she used to have short hair and I used to have long hair, but now it's the other way round. HO.
It's been so long since I'd last been to Greenfield, it didn't even occur to me that the last time I'd visited them was before I cut my hair short, until her reaction was "You cut your hair!" or something.
-_- Tsk.
Then she came up and opened the door while I was standing at the door. So we stared and.. laughed. Her hysterical laughter sounded just about the same as before. And she just makes you feel like you have to go crazy like her. At least, for me.
Eh, weird, 'cause it's been really long since I were that crazy. Very weird. :/
And then, her friend got stuck in my room toilet.
Eh, my room toilet leh! I never got stuck in that toilet before!
Ok, maybe I haven't really got stuck in any toilet before. (Except the time before PE when there was a problem with the lock and there was nothing I could do but climb out. ._.)
---
Anyway, isn't it so unethical and
stupid (Eh oops, stupid is a mean word) to wear
heels to
ECP? Like wahlao, if you're going to walk around in the sand/climb up the pier, then what good do heels do?
And eh, worn with matching clothes some more. The clothes must be so expensive that they can't even be dirtied with a bit of sand or whatever. Must squat until leg pain. Then wear to the beach for what!
Bahhhhhh.
Eh, then ah, there're people who just sit there and smoke. On the left, smoker(s). On the right, smoker(s) again. Eh, cannot spare a thought for the
innocent passive smokers meh? You (probably) want to get lung cancer but we don't leh. Wahlao!
Right, but there are some nice people around. Like the guy who smoked but helped flick away a cockroach as if it were nothing.
Ok, nehmindddddddddddd.
:D
-
Thanks, Vampire.
Eh, I blogged liao hor. :D
Happyyyyyyyyyyy nowwwwwwwwww? -_-